June 8, 2011

FML

One of the main reasons I decided to visit Hickville at the beginning of summer was the central air conditioning. It's difficult to work in my hot, stuffy apartment, so I was really looking forward to a few weeks of comfort. I even mentioned it in my previous post:
Life in the rural south is easy and relaxing, especially because my parents have a house with central air conditioning.
So now I'm here, and the fucking air conditioning is broken. And it's going to be 100 degrees tomorrow. That's not an exaggeration, a round number that I pulled out of my ass to make it sound bad. It's the actual forecast. And, my parents are leaving for a four-day trip tomorrow, significantly limiting their ability to deal with the situation.

P.S. I already know about opening the windows and going places.