March 25, 2010

Gahhhhhhhhhhhh

In a few months, it will be a year since I broke up with my ex. Yet she is still harassing me over e-mail and text. The messages are much less frequent now, but regular.

I think I'm going to get her number blocked from my phone and just set a filter to delete the messages automatically. I've been afraid to do this because I feel like when she threatens something crazy, I should know about it -- but I think it's time to just block her completely and forget about it.

This crap is probably one of the reasons I don't feel ready to date even though it has been a long time -- I miss it sometimes, but not enough to deal with another human being. Every time I get one of these messages from her, I feel grateful to be single.

Of course, most dates don't end in months of harassment -- I know this. My relationships in college ended in the usual way, with no harassment whatsoever. But it's like I need a year of space after that shit... ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home